51. Being back in church after spending the last three Sundays in MN.
52. Roasted chicken and Farmer's Market mashed potatoes, peas, carrots, and onions.
53. Taking care of my husband who is very sick this weekend. He is rarely sick, so it is nice to be able to care for him.
54. An incredibly supportive church family. My husband is leaving soon and since people started finding out, we've received so many nice emails, calls, and kind words.
55. A successful first week of school for our daughter and son. We got back late last Sunday, but they woke up Monday morning with lots of energy and plowed through the first week like champs.
56. Anticipating Family Camp
57. Gaining a new brother-in-law
58. Icy cold A/C in our van thanks to my Dad and brother-in-law