Wednesday, September 14, 2011

1000 Gifts: 64-72

64. A brand new niece with chunky cheeks and lots of beautiful dark hair!
65. A phone call letting us know there is another niece, or nephew on the way in our family!
66. Feeling super-strong after rearranging our bedroom by myself.
67. Slowly getting into a new routine
68. All three kids loving school
69. Beth Moore's "The Patriarchs" study each Tuesday morning.  The best part about this gift is that the study is scheduled when our youngest is at preschool.  I have enough time to drop her off, drive to church, and pick her up again.  Love this.
70. Saving $29.70 in coupons at the commissary this morning.
71. Skype
72. A chilly, rainy morning


1 comments:

Tina said...

My RSS reader is acting up so I didn't think anyone was updating blogs.... took me a while to figure it out...but it's fixed now.

I'm loving reading your 1000 list. I need to get back to blogging. I started one last week that I've been mulling over for a while...it's a doozy. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin