Saturday, February 26, 2011

Books of the Months: January-March

My goal for reading two books per month was a little far-fetched.  I'm still working on Made to Crave and One Thousand Gifts.  They are the type of books you can't just skim through and pass on to a friend, or put back on the bookshelf.  They are that good!  I will be adding one more book to my reads and extending my reading through the end of March.  If you'd like to join me, I'll be re-reading Donald Miller's A Million Miles in a Thousand Years.  This is another great book by Miller and I can't wait to dig into it again.  I know many of you are reading the first two books I listed.  What do you think of them?  Are you being transformed?  I'd love to hear your thoughts.  Do I have any readers who are Donald Miller fans?  Happy Saturday!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin