Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Military Spouse "Scripture Verse"

Wives of Faith MilSpouses Rock

I am planner and an analyzer.  I need to know the "whys" and the "whens."  I struggle with giving everything to God.  This is a huge struggle for military wives.  We are not in control of our future.  Plans can change on a moment's notice, our husband's could be injured or killed, we could get orders to a location that isn't on our dream sheet, etc.  Isn't it wonderful knowing that God has His plan for our lives?  Isn't it comforting knowing that He is the planner and we don't need to be?  He will take care of us and carry us through no matter what situation we are faced with as military wives.

Jeremiah 29:10-11
"I'll show up and take care of you as I promised and bring you back home. I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for."
~The Message

John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.
~NAS

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi!
Stopping by from the WOF blog carnival!

great versus..thank you for sharing!

I am now following you

Blog Widget by LinkWithin