Friday, March 7, 2008

CSI: Desert Vista

When I pulled out our fridge last night, the site reminded me of some sick horror movie I was never allowed to watch as a child. About a week ago, my husband shut the fridge and heard the sound of liquid spilling. He immediately opened the fridge, thinking it was the pitcher of sweet tea. I ran in, and knew right away what it was. My brand new apple pie candle had tipped over, creating a huge mess! After letting the scent waft throughout our house and down the drive, I decided I had enough. We worked for over an hour last night cleaning up the mess. The floor is stained a pretty pink, and the back of the fridge is still waxed, but at least the wall is take care of!

2 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh my gosh!!!

Steph

Kate said...

Oh wow! How did you clean it up?! I currently have candle wax streaming from my master bathroom window, down the wall, onto the baseboards, and a chunk on the floor. This was from about 3 months ago. (I know...) It honestly doesn't bother me a whole lot, because its a light shade of green and kind of blends with our tan walls. I just don't even know where to start with cleaning this up, so I've completely ignored it. Send some advice my way!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin