When I pulled out our fridge last night, the site reminded me of some sick horror movie I was never allowed to watch as a child. About a week ago, my husband shut the fridge and heard the sound of liquid spilling. He immediately opened the fridge, thinking it was the pitcher of sweet tea. I ran in, and knew right away what it was. My brand new apple pie candle had tipped over, creating a huge mess! After letting the scent waft throughout our house and down the drive, I decided I had enough. We worked for over an hour last night cleaning up the mess. The floor is stained a pretty pink, and the back of the fridge is still waxed, but at least the wall is take care of!