Sunday, June 26, 2011

Catching Up

We've had an incredibly busy couple of months!
The kids finished school and we ended our Wednesday night dinners at church, Kid's Club, and choir practice.  The kids went to two weeks of Summer Enrichment at school and had a blast.  They learned about technology, art, and our oldest helped write and perform a play.  I started Beth Moore's "Revelation" study at church.  My husband was able to help lead our church youth on a wilderness adventure in Colorado.  He said it changed his life.  We took a road trip to Minnesota to watch the Twins play at Target Field with my entire family, then headed WAY north to our hometown.  It was a busy working vacation with lots of fun sprinkled in.  We arrived home late last night to a beautifully manicured lawn courtesy of one of my husband's airmen.  He brought over a package that had been delivered while we were gone and referred to me as Mrs. and Ma'am.  Uffda.  And yes, spell check picked up that last word.  I'll post some pictures as soon as I catch my breath.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin