Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful for...
1. Overhearing two moms talking about the Brownie Troop on base, and remembering that I need to sign our daughter up. They are a very active group of all 2nd graders, and will be meeting once a week!
2. Our new PWOC study that started yesterday. I am SO excited about this one. It is lighter than other studies I have done in the past, but it will be a good one. Very convicting.
3. Three kids that love each other so much. There is nothing sweeter than seeing the kids loving on each other, and saying random "I love you's" throughout the day. As I am typing this, my son just leaned over and kissed his little sister on the top of the head.
4. New friends! The great thing about military life is making friends from all over the world. God puts people into our lives for a reason!
5. School. Our oldest is absolutely LOVING 2nd grade. Our son is LOVING pre-school. My husband and I are getting back into the swing of things with our classes and are doing well.

1 comments:

Kate @ Bliss and That said...

#3 is so, so sweet!! It's the best, isn't it!? :)

#4 I pray for... My DH will be an Army Officer starting this March!! Military life, here we come!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin