Friday, August 28, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful for...

Pandora. Seriously, is there anything better? I like most genres of music, so this is the perfect thing for me. It is so much easier than popping in a CD, or making up play lists.

Five Guys. We went there last weekend, and the burger and fries were SO good! We ordered way too much, so our bill will be a lot less the next time we go.

Donald Miller. Incredible author, real, blunt, terrific story teller, convicting.

Memorizing the book of James. Life application. Handbook for Christian living.

Being honest with myself. I need a high-level math class to graduate, but I finally came to the realization that I am not math-smart enough to take the class online. After I registered for College Algebra and Statistics, I decided that I'd have to take math from a local college and have my transcript sent to my current school. So, I added another Philosophy class. Two in one semester, am I crazy?


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin