It has taken me all day and night to come up with my "Thankful Thursday" post. Yesterday, my husband got a call saying that our orders to Minot had been delayed until next summer. We were supposed to be leaving in about 50 days. I cried on and off all day, went through the five stages of grief, called family, cried some more, then went to bed. We've done a lot of discussing, goal planning, praying, etc. today.
So, without further adieu, I give you the top five things I am thankful for today.
1. Our oldest will be able to start and finish another year of school without having to switch schools.
2. I am thankful that our orders have not been completely cancelled like most have.
3. I am thankful that the housing market should be somewhat normal when we get their next summer instead of paying $190,000 for a 900 sq. ft. shack.
4. I am thankful that we will be going through another mild winter, instead of a harsh ND winter.
5. I am thankful that we will be buying a new-to-us vehicle, finding a new church, and getting the kids a kitten.