Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful for...
1. Adding up my checks from the past two months of consigning, which equal the amount of a new windshield, or the cost to have our couch, loveseats, and overstuffed chair to be cleaned!
2. Our commissary manager bringing in so many new natural and organic products in the past few months. It pays to send a nice email if you want certain products from your local grocery store.
3. A family hiking and camping trip up north this weekend!
4. New shoes!
5. Finally planting my lettuce, strawberries, tomatoes, and flowers.

3 comments:

The Broms said...

Those shoes are beyond cute.. if I live 3000 miles away now can I copy and get them for my winter shoes? :)

Chrysanthemama said...

Even if you lived next door I wouldn't mind! I love them too. :)

Shelly said...

Oooh, that all sound so nice and exciting!! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin