There is a lot of stuff going on here lately, which is the reason behind my lack of postings!
- First off, let me say I am thrilled beyond belief that it is spring. Spring is a time of new beginnings and I always feel refreshed and energized. Now, if the weather would cooperate.
- Each day has me glued to the computer, weather channel, and FOX News. I have tons of family and friends in the Fargo/Moorhead area. My siblings evacuated last night, drove home to MN, and are on there way back to F/M to load up their belongings. I hate not being there for them. This explains my messy house, and backed up laundry. Again.
- Volunteers are being taken for our much sought after assignment to beautiful Minot, ND. The paperwork is complete, and now we sit and wait. I really dislike being in limbo when it comes to assignments. Is my heart and head still here in Idaho? Not so much. I need to focus on being in the moment, and taking care of the rest when the time comes.
- We all turned another year older. We have December, January, February, and March birthdays, except my husband who celebrates his in September.
- My husbands parents came to visit just before Christmas, my sister came out the end of January, my parents came to visit the beginning of March, and we are looking forward to my husband's birth mothers visit at Easter. We are so blessed that our families can travel to see us. It does help to have the only grandkids on all sides!
Until next time, which I hope will be sooner than later, Happy Spring!