Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Everything Changes

I have a friend named Jessica. She is very tech savvy and very creative! I mentioned a little problem I was having with my blog, and asked if she knew how to fix it. Of course she did! The problem was fixed in an instant, and when I woke up the next morning, my blog had a whole new look! A lot of things are changing in my life, and a blog makeover was just what I needed. Check out this oldie, but goody by Kathy Troccoli. In the midst of change, God is the only One who remains constant. Cling to Him, and He will get you through anything.

7 comments:

Madeline said...

Your new blog look is lovely. That's my favorite shade of blue. Thanks for the compliment on the loaves. My dad will be thrilled to hear it. He's our resident bread maker.

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Love the change!

Super cute color :)

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Looks lovely!

Jess said...

awww kathi you are so sweet! i think it really suits you!

Anonymous said...

just came for a visit after seeing your link on twittermoms. Beautiful blog!

Tina said...

LOVE the new look.
I SO need a change.

Matthew and Darcy said...

ok so fill me in on how to change our blog backgrounds to make them pretty like yours. The normal ones are just so "normal" hehe

Blog Widget by LinkWithin