Thursday, August 21, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

Today, I am posting an idea from, The Simple Woman. She has a great idea called the "Simple Woman's Daybook", which I've filled out below. Go on over and do one for yourself. Make sure to follow the guidelines.



FOR TODAY, August 21, 2008
Outside my window...the sun is shining.
I am thinking...that there is so much to do before school starts on Monday.
I am thankful for...my husband's job and everything it provides for our family.
From the kitchen...spaghetti, spinach salad, and bread sticks for supper.
I am wearing...a gray ARMY t-shirt and black stretchy capris.
I am creating...my list of goals for this fall.
I am going...to clean the kitchen when I'm done online.
I am reading...The Shack.
I am hoping...I can stay on task and not get distracted today.
I am hearing...my two oldest teaching my 8 month-old to wrestle, and KTSY.
Around the house...so much to do!
One of my favorite things...evening walks with the whole family.
A few plans for the rest of the week...playgroup pool party, Mom-Daughter day in Boise on Saturday, Sunday potluck at church.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing... Baby and I cuddling in the wee hours of the morning at our cabin in Bozeman, MT. We slept a few hours, packed back up, and headed home to MN.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin