Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Farewell Winter

My mailman delivered this today. I can't wait to start reading it! We woke up this morning to a little bit of snow on the ground. It's amazing how spring can play tricks on us! As I am typing, I hear the snow melting and dripping off of our roof. There is a hot pot of homemade chicken noodle on the stove simmering for tonight's family Bible study. The XM is tuned to the classics, and the sprouts are quietly putting together a puzzle. I am going to enjoy this last glimpse of winter before our 70+ degree weekend starts. Happy Wednesday to you!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Your new book sounds really interesting. Glad you are enjoying your peaceful day at home. See you tonight!

Erin

Jen @ One Moms World said...

The homemade soup sounds delicious. I made homemade stew soup Sunday in our 90 degree weather but that was ok.... cause we cranked up the AC lol while eating it :)

Matthew and Darcy said...

I was so surprised at the snow outside! It was very cool. :) Thanks for chatting with me at the store today:) hehe

Blog Widget by LinkWithin